Do you take insurance in your office?

  • Our office will provide you with a list of services rendered for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. 

Can I use my flexible Spending or HSA account?

  • If you have a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account or a Health Savings Account offered by your employer the balance in this account can usually be allocated for health-related services and products, including chiropractic services. We are happy to provide you with a receipt for reimbursement. Please verify reimbursement details with your employer.
Noya Chiropractic
4708 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 101

Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-839-3749
Office Hours

Get in touch